COVID-19 INFORMATION as of November 24, 2020
As we continue to mitigate this pandemic, we have updated our visitation and funeral policy as of 01/05/2021:
- Our Funeral Directors are available 24-hours a day, however we are meeting with families by appointment only.
- Face masks (covering mouth and nose) must be worn at all times when in our building.
- We are asking all visitors to practice social distancing (maintaining a 6 foot distance.)
- No more than 10 (ten) guests at one time are allowed in our parlor during a visitation.
- No more than 55 (fifty-five) attendees are allowed in our chapel at one time.
- No congregational singing is allowed.
To limit lengthy in-person meetings, we will continue to gather the preponderance of statistical and service information over the phone. For the safety of the families we serve, all in-person arrangements with our Funeral Directors will primarily focus on merchandise selection and securing required signatures and authorizations.
Thank you for continued cooperation and understanding.
Patrik M. Fleming, CFSP